Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia Attorney
Email:Contact Attorney J. Michael Springmann | Phone: 202.686.4869 | Fax: 202.966.1254
- Maryland, 1999
- District of Columbia, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- American University’s Washington College of Law, J.D., 1998
- Catholic University, M.A. in International Affairs
- Georgetown University, B.S.F.S.
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia.
- U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration and U.S. Department of State
- Economic/Commercial Officer in Stuttgart, Germany between 1977 and 1980
- Commercial Attaché in New Delhi, India between 1980 and 1982
- Chief, Visa Section in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia between 1987 and 1989
- Political/Economic Officer in Stuttgart, Germany between 1989 and 1991
- Economic Analyst, Bureau of Intelligence & Research, Department of State, Washington, D.C. in 1991
Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC is located in Washington, D.C., and serves clients in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland, including Montgomery, Fairfax, Arlington, and Prince George’s counties.