Washington, D.C. Debt Collection Attorney
More than 13 years of experience handling tough collection cases
Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC knows how frustrating it can be when debtors fail to pay you for your goods or services. Mike Springmann is dedicated to providing you with the peace of mind you deserve, and achieves that result by tracking down your debtors and collecting the money you are owed. He has successfully helped a wide variety of clients — including banks, businesses, corporations, attorneys, accountants, landlords, real estate agencies, consulting firms and financing companies — resolve their debt collection issues. With more than 13 years of experience handling debt collection cases in the District, Maryland and Virginia, Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC is the name clients trust to provide them with results.
Washington, D.C. attorney committed to his clients
Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC can assist you if you need help collecting money from debtors on:
Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC goes the extra mile for clients. Mike Springmann analyzes your finances to account for every cent that you are owed, and reviews your current contracts to eliminate potential issues that may arise in the future. With his extensive experience litigating cases at every level of state and federal court, you can rest assured that Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC will make certain that you get the results that you deserve.
What Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC can do for you
- Review your files and accounts
- File a demand letter — Mike Springmann will send a letter to the debtor demanding payment. If the debtor responds to the letter, he works with you to see if you want to discount the debt and then help set up a payment schedule.
- File a lawsuit — If the debtor does not respond, Mike Springmann seeks your permission to file a lawsuit. Once suit is filed, he moves quickly to obtain a judgment in your favor before trial. Although rare, if trial becomes necessary, Mike Springmann vigorously defends your right to collect payment.
- Execute your judgment — A judgment gives Mike Springmann the opportunity to get the debtor’s attention. He attaches liens on the debtor’s real estate and moves to file wage garnishments to secure payment on the debt. These garnishments take money from the debtor’s bank account, paychecks and any other source of income. If he cannot locate a debtor’s place of employment, he can have the debtor appear in court for a post-judgment deposition and testify about the finances.
- Recover your money — If the debtor fails to appear to the deposition, Mike Springmann can have the debtor jailed for contempt of court. He usually reaches out to the debtor before this becomes necessary, but if the person continues to refuse to pay what he owes, he gives you, his client, the option to send the debtor to jail.
Get the help you need and the treatment you deserve
If you need help collecting on debts, call Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC today at 202.686.4869 or contact the firm online to put an end to your debtor’s excuses and get the money you deserve.
Law Office of J. Michael Springmann, PLLC is located in Washington, D.C., and serves clients in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland, including Montgomery, Fairfax, Arlington, and Prince George’s counties.