Washington, D.C. Wills, Trusts, & Estates Attorney
More than 13 years of experience in drafting wills and wrestling with probate
The Law Office of J. Michael Springmann knows how difficult it is to deal with the death of a loved one, or adjust to approaching mortality or incapacity. Mike Springmann is dedicated to providing you with the peace of mind you deserve, and achieves that result by working with you to articulate your needs and desires, drafting legal documents that safeguard your property, protect your health care decisions, and ensure your control. He has successfully helped a wide variety of clients having complicated problems. With more than 13 years of experience handling wills, trusts, and estate cases in the District, Maryland and Virginia, the Law Office of J. Michael Springmann is the name clients trust to provide them with results.
Washington, D.C. attorney committed to his clients
Law Office of J. Michael Springmann can assist you if you need help on:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
The Law Office of J. Michael Springmann goes the extra mile for clients. Mike Springmann analyzes your situation to determine the best wording in the best documents to ensure that your property goes to whom you specify–and prevents the government from parceling out your possession to the wrong people. This helps to eliminate potential issues that may arise in the future. With his extensive experience, you can rest assured that the Law Office of J. Michael Springmann will make certain that you get the results that you want.
What Law Office of J. Michael Springmann can do for you
- Review your situation
- Draft a will — Mike Springmann will help you pass on your property to friends, partners, or family members as you choose and as you see fit.
- Establish a trust — A trust is one way to ensure that your bounty provides for a loved one after you’re gone. Mike Springmann will help you with instructions for a trustee to manage the funds on that person’s behalf.
- Estates — Mike Springmann will handle probate, i.e., administering the carrying out of your will. He will be your “legs” and deal directly with the Court and its staff.
- Powers of Attorney, Living Wills— Are you prepared for incapacity? Who will pay your bills? What happens when you can’t make your own health care decisions? Mike Springmann can help you in preparing for situations beyond your control–before they happen and before it’s too late.
Get the help you need and the treatment you deserve
If you need help in preparing for life’s great changes, call the Law Office of J. Michael Springmann today at 202-894-6063 or contact the firm online to put an end to uncertainty about what happens to your worldly possession or how to handle things if you become incapacitated.